Tuesday, February 24, 2015

23 monday.

3:45pm
I saw her as she walked towards me. She came over to say hi, something was different about her. Something about the way she carried herself. We used to braid dried sage and burn them to cleanse our energy field. We spoke, there were pockets of silence. I said ok lets talk sometime again. My eyes never left hers. From the corner of my eye, she had a cast on her leg. I said bye. I forgot to ask her about what happened to her leg. 

5:45pm
He asked whether I could listen to him now. I said, sure, I'm all ears. He told me about the man who lives in the mountains. The man is hairy and he is afraid of Red. I asked him is that why he is in a red shirt, and he said yes. 

6:00pm
It started to rain. He offered me three umbrellas. I said I only need one, so I picked the red one. Now the mountain man can't come near me. 

7:40pm
"Caleb you are handsome and sexy!"
"Mom! I am handsome, but I am not sexy!" 
"yes you are! You are so sexy!" 
"Mom! I am not sexy!! I am not a girl!Only girls can be sexy!"

*SHOUTS FROM THE KITCHEN: MOM!! HE IS JUST 5!*

"I'm sorry son. I'm sorry my love" 

9:00pm
Can I tell you a secret: I used one damage to cure the other




No comments:

Post a Comment