Friday, February 20, 2015

Goatilocks

Its Chu Yi, the first day of Chinese New Year. 

And since its the year of the Goat, I brought my Goat Friend around visiting too. I named him Goatilocks for convenience sake. I feel sorry for Goati that he didn't get to meet as many people as he wanted to...I only had one family to visit and that was all. But its a good thing because I was also feeling tired. I've been feeling giddy the whole day, so I told my brothers to take care of Goati if I should accidentally leave him somewhere...but that never happened of course. 



So, it has been a long day of answering questions like "when are you going to get married" and "when are you going to find a boyfriend" and "why do you look like a 15 year old". Goati feels traumatised after today, and frankly, I am too... So we are going to have an early night and hopefully feel better tomorrow morning.

Goat night.

(Goat from Club21/Mulberry's social media campaign)

No comments:

Post a Comment