Monday, February 23, 2015

midnight thoughts

One song that I really love is the Theme from Schindler's List. It is absolutely beautiful. Today I played it together with my mother. Me on the violin, mother on the piano. I am most happy when people come together to make music, even more so if its classical. I have a soft spot for that. Is it too much to ask for a man who plays classical piano so we can sit in the middle of our humble house with a beautiful (black) grand piano and we'll fill all corners of the house with beautiful sounds and colors from different tunes after a scrumptious home cooked meal of ravioli and cheese and Meiji coconut flavoured yogurt as desert. How absolutely delightful!!! .......And then after, we will either play Call of Duty or Raving Rabbids...depending on the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment