Saturday, February 7, 2015

DIY: photo /inspiration/memory board

Hi y'all. Hows the weekends. Mine was so hectic. 
The whole house is in a mess, my room is in a mess, everything is in a mess. My family is in a mess. Everybody is in a mess. omgggg. 
So anyway, because my room is freshly painted, I can't really stick stuff on my wall anymore because the paint will peeeeeel. T_T 

So I tried this instead! 

What you'll need: 

Colored twine to match your wall (SGD$7.99 from TYPO)
Small mini pegs (SGD$6 from TYPO) 
Nails (ask for nails for concrete wall) 
Hammer 


NAIL AWAY. I hit my thumb twice, but its okay, I have a strong thumb. It survived. 
Keep nailing until you're happy and then start using the twine to form a geometric web like that. 
And then just start clipping stuff on! 

Can even hang my necklaces and accessories. HAPPY. 
At least one part of my room is organised...SORT OF. 

Ok! Happy organising! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Teresa I love love LOVE your sew wanderlust pieces and think it's such an amazing idea!!
    I hope to one day branch out from cross stitching and be as amazingly skilled as you!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete