Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The rest of Tokyo~

Tokyo is beautiful. It's so so so beautiful and colorful and amazing. I'm typing this from London, and there's a stark contrast because the weather is so gloomy here~~~~ I'll post up some photos soon! But here's what went down in Tokyo a few days ago~ 

Wandered to some neighbourhood point. so many fat cats did I mention?!
Please keep your hands off, OK?!
Yuki San selling my prints to super cool bunch of people. The whole event has like so many cool people , like a fashion magazine come to life. 
And all the men wears suits and ties with sneakers. SO FREAKIN COOL. 
After a long day, okutsukare sama deshita~~~ 
Went to meet kelly and friends~ for some burger goodness at Shimokitazawa, it's so crazy to get there I got lost. I had no wifi so basically I was wandering around relying on my super basic Japanese to ask people for directions. So anyway, I asked the first guy I saw, and turned out he was mute, so he read my lips and pointed to this train and I just hopped on. 
So many stops later~~~~ I still don't hear this word "shimokitazawA" so I felt pretty screwed. I got off and it was some deserted station, but thank goodness I saw a cool guy and he spoke very little English like how I spoke very little jPanese and we became Facebook friends and he's cute thanks. But he's so very kind he brought me to the station and made sure I met my friends before he left. Arigatou~~~

So here I am! With burgers and friends!
Josiah recommended this super large coke. It's HUGE!!!!
DRINK UP~~~
indie crepe store. So freakin cool this place. It's decorated with Disney toys and decor. 
Here's the store owner making crepes in her mini studio. Kawaii~~~~

Minna San~ thank you for coming out to play! I had so much fun thank you~~~~ :D
Took a train cRrying so many ding dongs from the hotel to the airport. Achievement unlocked srsly. 
Thank you UNTITLED, for such an amazing experience and so much fun~~~ stay tuned for the collaboration collection with UNTITLED. Samples are coming in soon! And they will be sold in Japan stores next year in feb. I think. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment