Sunday, December 14, 2014

Check me.

Yknow I love airports? 

And I also like to get checked. I like to act super suspicious and get checked at the security point, yknow where they scan all your shit. But I NEVER GET CHECKED!!! so far this month I took about 8 flights, and every single time I never get checked. I put needles in my wallet, I put lighters in my bag I put coins in my pocket but I never get stopped. 

WHYYYYYYYY. 

And just now while I was clearing the security point at Prague airport, the beeper finally went off when I walked past. I was so happy like omgomg check me check me, but the lady just looked at me and said i can pass. 

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY. 

#sadgame 

1 comment:

  1. Dress like a hobo. Or carry an overly big bag. I've been stopped the last two times I've been at the airport!

    ReplyDelete