Wednesday, December 10, 2014

AMSTERDAM <3

Amsterdammmm, how I love you so much. Yknow how certain cities/ countries you just have so much feels for a place, I have SO MUCH feels for Amsterdam. The country is beautiful, and so is the architecture. I stayed in an amazing house boat which is so extremely modern and serene, such a great place to unwind after a long day of walking and playing. 






Just look at how beautiful the city is. 
DESHOU~~???


And only in Amsterdam, you get to meet friends you haven't seen in years to catch up on JC antics and laugh over how stupid and silly we were. (See u back in SG matty~) 


I love Amsterdam, as much as I love stroopwafels. I take back history lessons on the holocaust, life lessons from
Anne frank, art inspiration from Marlene Dumas, I learnt so so so much. I need to come back here there's still so much more to be done. But for now... Back to Berlin. X







No comments:

Post a Comment