Monday, October 27, 2014

The best of you workshops

[ track to listen to now: Family- Catey Shaw
This song totally fits the mood I am in while writing this now haha
-
OMGGGGG
Its been such a wonderful week!!!
Tiring no doubt! BUT WHAT JOY, to be able to meet so many new faces and talk to so many fun personalities who shared and open up about their lives and the best of them. Once again, a huge thank you to all who came down, and the Julies team (esp Mr and Mrs Su and Tse Horng)  who put together this amazing exhibition and social movement. And holla to the guys at Kloo! Thank you for letting me be a part of this. Totally humbled and inspired. 

Here are some photos of the event. I'll be including a fb album link at the end of this post where you guys can either share or just grab the photos of your own work. xx 







My little assistant Riri San, who is so eager to help out on all 3 days. She can even teach you the stitches I taught her. So people'll be like "can you help to get the pink threads?" and she'll just run over to the other side of the table to grab them for you.
so as a reward for helping me, we had KFC. hehehehe.
and she made me a gift! I is touched and happy.

Thank you all for being a part of this amazing week with me. Must listen to the song okay. Really fits the mood. You can view the rest of the photos and download/grab the photos from this link. I've put it on public mode on fb so you may use or share this album. HERE  If you have any questions or anything at all, (or the link isn't working?? i hope not!!) just leave me a comment below. I will get back to you. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment