Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Contentment.


As stubborn as I am,  I've actually made it a point to be contented with whatever I have now.
In whatever situation I'm in, good or bad, I try to be contented. 
I don't know, just helps a lot. Sometimes its so easy to be consumed with your current state of emotions or situation, that you actually miss the whole learning point. You're done with the pain, anger, bitterness, sadness, guilt, whatever it is...you're done with it. Stop and think: "How can I grow to be a better person tomorrow?" 

or in my case, a question to ponder before the shitty day ends...
"What nice food shall I eat tomorrow?

And all I think of is Hokkaido Crab Bisque from Soup Stock Tokyo. 
mmmmm~~ and see, the day isn't so shitty anymore. And why? Because you get to eat this tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment