Books and words influence my thoughts. Sometimes I think about a particular phrase a lot, sometimes I reflect upon it and it gives me new insight to an old situation. Here are a list of books that I've read and would recommend with all my heart.
- Year Of Meats- Ruth Ozeki. I've read "A tale of a time being" by Ozeki and I fell in love with it SO MUCH, that I had to buy another title under her to read more of her words and true enough, this book has so much depth and soul.
- Lullaby- Chuck Palahniuk. If you're into religion and ethics, read this now.
- The Examined Life- Stephen Grosz. I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH. Its about psychoanalysis and t it gives you so much insight to life.
- Quirkology- Richard Wiseman. If you like science and psychology.
- Confessions of a Sociopath- M.E Thomas. again, if you like psychology.
- Letteres from a Stoic- Seneca. I can't get enough of this book. Its a book that I can read over and over and over again and get inspired all over again. Every bookshelf needs this book.
I've been reading some amazing books this month, I can't wait to share them in June's book list!! Lots of gender studies and books on women.