Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Back from the hiatus!

Wow it's been so long. How it going? So many things have happened since my last post on supermarket shopping. For one, im finally back in Singapore! And two, my dog died. 

Things got pretty crazy ever since I came back. Work was so insane, it was just emails and emails and emails. And if you knew me personally, you'd know that I'm terrible with these things. Im the kind of person who likes to just unplug at the end of the day, read a book... Stare at the candle melting, lie down and howl at the moon or just peeling potatoes in a continuous strip at the end of the day. I don't want to come home and sit down and blog. 

But also!! I am so touched because some of you have taken some time to email me or leave comments to say that you like my blog and my words (my words are mainly gibberish so thank you for even reading!!) and also asking me to update my blog, im so sorry!! Gomenasaiiiiii~~~ 
SO!! I am going to make it a point to blog frequently now. 


So to start the ball (or blog) rolling again... Here's a picture of my tired shadow (and some nice flowers). 

No comments:

Post a Comment